-->

Friday, May 8, 2009

Gary Lineker's 32DD girlfriend Danielle Bux to model bras



Footballer's squeeze lands contract with undie chain

Danielle Bux has been signed up by La Senza to model for its latest campaign.

Busty Danielle, who is dating Gary Lineker, will front a new collection aimed at women with a more voluptuous figure.

'I'm so excited to have done my first major lingerie shoot for La Senza,' she says.

'As I wear a 32DD cup bra, I've always had trouble finding sexy, well fitting and affordable bras on the high street, which is why I'm so pleased to be the face of La Senza's One Price Fits All campaign.

'The range is really gorgeous and I can't wait to show off my favourite new sets to my boyfriend.'

Danielle, 28, has been seeing Gary, 47, since September.

This post have 0 comments


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement