-->

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cheryl Cole Wants Jennifer Lopez's Butt

Cheryl Cole has revealed that she would trade in her impressive 32D bust-line for Jennifer Lopez's gravity-defying derriere.

The Girl Aloud singer - whose weight dramatically dropped after finding out about her husband Ashley Cole's infidelity last year - says that she wishes her "ridiculous" breasts were smaller and her small posterior much larger.

Cheryl tells The Sun: “I hate looking thin. I don’t want to be up and down like a lollipop lady.

Fair swap? Cheryl would trade her breasts for J-Lo's butt

“It’s not a good look. I’d love to have more junk in my trunk. Ideally a body like Jennifer Lopez but I would dress differently to her.”

See Jenny from the block flaunting her curves below

This post have 0 comments


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement